The VP of Treasury & Finance shall be responsible for developing Chapter financial goals and objectives, the preparation of an annual financial plan, and the collection and disbursement of all Chapter monies.
- Manage all Chapter financial transactions including the collection of all Chapter dues from PMI, guest payments for Chapter meetings or special events, and the payment of all Chapter bills in accordance with Chapter Board directives.
- Act for the President in his/her absence and the absence of the Vice-President of Programs.
- Establish and maintain all required Chapter bank accounts and/or similar financial transactions, arranging for officer signatures as required, including the PMI Regional Vice-President of Administration.
- Apply for IRS Employer Number and submit all required IRS tax related filings
- Report on the Chapter’s financial status to the Board monthly
- Develop an annual operating budget and forward to the Board for inclusion in the annual Application for Charter Renewal
- Develop an annual financial statement on the activities of “LIC-PMI” and provide to the Board by January 15 of each year. This will be included in the Application for Charter Renewal
- Maintain a permanent file of the financial business of “LIC-PMI” and turn over all documentation to successors as required