Position Description - Chapter Strategic Advisor
The Chapter Strategic Advisor’s primary role is to provide guidance to the Chapter’s Board of Directors specifically with regard to near and long-term strategic goals for the chapter.
- The Chapter Strategic Advisor must have severed as an Elected Chapter Officer for a minimum of six years.
- The Chapter Strategic Advisor is an appointed position with an annual term.
- Leverage PMI related experiences and serve as an advisor to the Chapter President.
- Serve as a liaison with PMI Global in order to introduce all newly implemented component requirements.
- Support the Chapter’s president by participating in Region # 4 Monthly Conference calls and scheduled Region # 4 Leadership events, as directed, in order to ensure leverage-ability of strategic long-term initiatives being introduced through-out the region.
- Responsible for the Chapter’s Annual Strategic / Tactical Plan
- Work closely with the Program Manager of Special Events to coordinate the annual event
- Ensure proper facilitation of the event
- Work closely with the VP of Administration to create the required plan documentation for both the Board’s
- Confirms that the Chapter submits the plan to PMI Global
- Monitor the annual Tactical initiates and ensures a sustained sense of urgency for those tactical items deemed high-priority
- Reports progress / status to the Chapter President at the Monthly Board of Director Meetings
Reports annual overall performance of Chapter tactics at the annual September Open Board Meeting with the Chapter’s General Membership