Vice-President of Outreach
The Vice-President of Outreach is responsible for promoting PMI and the chapter to the Long Island Community. The overall goal of this position is to inform our members, companies, colleges, organizations and associations about what and who PMI and PMILIC are, and, what we can and already do offer to project management practitioners.
- Set direction for the PM Marketing to create and implement the chapter’s marketing plan.
- Finalize and approve all of the chapter’s marketing collateral.
- Direct and assist the PM Corporate Awareness in implementing the chapter’s Corporate Outreach Program. Includes but is not limited to determining which companies to target and occasionally, making site visits to those companies.
- Direct and assist the PM Professional Affiliations in selecting LI associations and organizations that can create joint relationships having positive impact and benefit for our PMILIC membership.
- Arrange joint meetings and/or presentations between PMILIC and other LI organizations which will be beneficial to our membership and project managers in the Long Island community.
- Direct and assist the PM Professional Affiliations in scheduling LI events which promote our chapter and provide value to our membership.
- Direct and assist the PM Sponsorship in creating sponsorship programs that benefit the PMILIC. This includes both short and long-term relationships and sponsorship models.