One tuition-free seat in each of the Project Management Institute - Long Island Chapter's ("PMI-LIC") PMP Preparation sessions is being offered. This seat will be awarded to an active PMI-LIC member who is unemployed at the time of application. The selection is randomly chosen by the PMI-LIC Board of Directors from the qualified applicants for each session and the recipient of each grant is kept anonymous.
The PMI-LIC Board of Directors has the final say on all matters related to this PMP Preparation Grant Program ("the Program").
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for a grant to attend a PMP Preparation course:
- The applicant is a paid member in good standing of PMI-LIC.
- The applicant has read the PMP Examination qualifying information listed on the PMI Global website (www.pmi.org), and certifies by submitting the application for the Program, that to the best of his/her knowledge, he/she is eligible to sit for the exam.
- The applicant is currently unemployed and does not have a commitment of employment to begin within three months from the Program application date.
- At the time this application is submitted nothing will prevent the applicant from attending all of the PMP Preparation classes in the session they are applying for and as these classes are currently scheduled for that session.
- The applicant can not have been a previous recipient of a Program grant.
Anyone interested in applying for a grant should download the application from www.pmi.org
Applications should be submitted no later than three weeks prior to the start of the session for which they are interested in attending.
Applicants that fail to receive a grant may resubmit their applications for subsequent PMP Preparation sessions as long as they still meet the criteria and follow the same application procedures as described in this Program description. An application must be submitted for each session.
PMP Prep Grant Application